World Of White Trash - El mundo de la basura blanca

World Of White Trash - El mundo de la basura blanca

6/02/2006


Today its my last day packing things and sending it away ,was it fun? naaah it was not my world but still i�m greatfull that could taste of this kind of robotjob.Henri Banks doesnt belong in this world and i am happy that they fired me .Thank you to let me go.i dont know what i got to do right now thats why i go in holiday to make some thoughts and enjoy life in the whole time i was workin i didnt produce so much creative work so its time to start again .Hey Henri Banks is back!!!
All fixed by Henri banks Himself

5 Comments:

At 3:00 AM, Blogger Mone said...

hi henri, you are a lucky guy. I know just what you are talking about. I am still a slave to society, even if it is not my thing. Have the kids as an excuse. Well, I'll see in a few years, when they are out on there own...
Time... will be on my side ;)
nigthy nigth, sleep tigth...

 
At 6:14 AM, Blogger jungle jane said...

Yayayay Henri - time for a change. These things always work out best - you have a nice holiday and when you get a new job i am sure you will be jumping with joy.

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger defy angel said...

I agree with mone....slavery to society!!!

Well, henri..time to get fresh air, sunshine and free time!!!

Enjoy ur holiday in the mean while!!

 
At 1:26 AM, Blogger Judith said...

I just finished a temp teaching job. I don't quite feel liberated yet b/c I am panicking about not having a paycheck. :^)

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger henri Banks said...

judith money is the devil,i know after my holiday i have to look for it to ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Check my shop www.henribanks.com


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

henribanks. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!