World Of White Trash - El mundo de la basura blanca

World Of White Trash - El mundo de la basura blanca

5/07/2006

I am father and artist
I want Too much
I wish i made this one thing (i am still lookin for it )
I hate People who think god brings them the sollution
I fear that i die to early
I hear Viva L'American Death Ray Music with the song Push And Pullfrom the album Trans Solar Records
I wonder why my eyes are burning and i am sneezing for almost two weeks now
I am not gay
I dance no more so much
I cry with lassi and stupid Bollywood movies
I am not always a hero
I make with my hands a lot
I write almost nothing i am not a writer
I confuse the world everytime i can
I need to go to a doctor for an alergic test
I start alot of projects I never finish
I finish songs
I tag all you who like to do this shit

3 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Blogger Mone said...

Thats something I dont like about myself too, I start a hundret projekts and finish maybe ten of them! Jeez! But there is never enough time... :-)

 
At 2:37 AM, Blogger ~d said...

I do not get "I finish songs..."
like are y0u the go-to man for lyrics?!?

 
At 7:17 AM, Blogger henri Banks said...

yes i am or i do write the lyrics

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Check my shop www.henribanks.com


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

henribanks. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!