World Of White Trash - El mundo de la basura blanca: I am back and Angry about this F..maggots!!!!

World Of White Trash - El mundo de la basura blanca

4/29/2006

I am back and Angry about this F..maggots!!!!

Those Fuckin Bastards put some spam In my blog more than 10 times
Is this a fuckin toilet or what
, come here and get yourself a headnut you fuckin Maggots
Spam in your own fuckin toilet!!!
When you dont Understand ,you always can visit in germany an ill make you understand
Capice!!!
Henri Banks (Pissed)


















By the way if you want to write these maggots

Please dont asitate just do it

support@surveyshelpdesk.com

5 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Blogger Pixie Sprinkle said...

I wrote to them and told them that I hate them. Bastards.

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger henri Banks said...

thank you very much Pixie sprinkle

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Jozee said...

Fuckers! They just showed up they weren't here all week.

 
At 3:51 AM, Blogger merlinprincesse said...

Henri! I think they are offering you a job to make surveys online! LOL!

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger defy angel said...

SPAM IS A PAIN IN THE ARSE!
I HATE THEM TOO!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Check my shop www.henribanks.com


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

henribanks. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!