World Of White Trash - El mundo de la basura blanca

World Of White Trash - El mundo de la basura blanca

1/17/2006

When i get out of my bed this morning it was a blue sky in the afternoon it was a blue sky then it was 17.30h time to go home and there it was alomost a blister godamn snowstorm and i...... was driving my motorbike. i came home save but i took some time cause my ass was going left and right but not straight a head .When i arived it stopped snowing. ithink somebody up there was teasing me .

4 Comments:

At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice pic,man.... glad you came home in a one piece!!

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger henri Banks said...

Realy ....is this snow soo funny or different?

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger Jozee said...

Always steer into the skid. What's your motorbike doing on the road this time of year?

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger henri Banks said...

I love bikin!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Check my shop www.henribanks.com


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

henribanks. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!