World Of White Trash - El mundo de la basura blanca

World Of White Trash - El mundo de la basura blanca

11/26/2005

Yesterday i was happy the weekend gonna start
I made plans
I felt the creative"me"
It was realy
booming inside to make something new
Pics and music , so i start my friday evening
very easy with eating dinner and watching a movie.
almost on the end of the movie were the action started
my pc crashed and till now he is DEAD.
Ill bought this pc +-two weeks ago
I thought i buy something
better than what i had before ,
i payed a lot of money for a
fast & good lookin piece of shit
Fuck
Can i please kick someone
give some headnuts
burn some cars
i feel sad and angry
i feel fucked
yeah double fucked
why me i need my pc so bad its not fair
i think i gonna get a drink this weekend or drive tour with my bike to cool off
okay okay okay
i still have my old note book so i still can check my mail
and stay in contact with my white trash patients
its not the the end of the world there is no war in this country i still have place to live
i have friends and a good health
what can i say Keep on smiling ?
i wonna kick some butt maybe its time for religion time starting to believe ......
in what?
In a computer god!!!
In the name of bill Gates
the holy pentium and a thousand of kilobytes?
Its the first time that i write more than three words
damn i dont like to write
this is not me
this is not me
this is not me
or is it me ?

5 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Blogger Jozee said...

Sorry for your troubles man but like -wow dude I didn't know we were all your patients - that's so freaky.
I feel like a Sims character.

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger henri Banks said...

not realy but a doc need his patients like a rockstar need his fans
but it wont say that you all are sick
no way
i cant heal the world but i do my best
you are not a sim or lemming but here we all are virtual here ore not ?


code:abyrpfgf
god i hate those codes

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger Tune u up said...

It's cool to read something you wrote!! You should do that more often!! Of course, pictures are cool too ;)!! Too bad that your pc crashed, that is totally not cool, not cool at all!! Hope everything works out fine!!

 
At 12:50 AM, Blogger henri Banks said...

yeah thats my pc realy oncool i hope next weekend everything is cool again

 
At 2:54 AM, Blogger Jozee said...

Well, I virtually know you. We've been talking since last winter. That's a long time in cyberspace. Jz

Code: uuxxyk
u u kiss kiss y knot

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Check my shop www.henribanks.com


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

henribanks. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!