World Of White Trash - El mundo de la basura blanca

World Of White Trash - El mundo de la basura blanca

7/10/2005


YESHI 13
DRIGUNG VALLEY, TIBET

Yeshi was practicing her Tibetan script on a painted board in this small village school. I was amazed by the quality of her work. It was like some of the finest caligraphy I had seen. Her teacher was a Tibetan who had been educated in a Chinese run university. My interperter told me that eventhough the Tibetan language was being taught the content of all their books on history and Tibetan culture were written from a Chinese perspective.
All fixed by Henri banks Himself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Check my shop www.henribanks.com


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

henribanks. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!