World Of White Trash - El mundo de la basura blanca

World Of White Trash - El mundo de la basura blanca

5/10/2005

Today i didnt like my life at all
it was like i´m too much on this damn planet
lots of people like me i know ....
but today is such a day i feel fucked
NOT HAPPY with the hole damn thing
that they call life
Its not love that i miss
I want to give life a stamp of me
wonna leave something behind
something nice that the people gonna remember
I´m not more special than you guys but . . .
i have a Dream no not a dream
maybe a wish or more than a wish
its there in my head
and its not realy leading me the way
to find my destiny.
okay its a long time go that
henri put some words in his blogs
i´m fucked up today
tommorow i´m new born again.
Henri Banks

1 Comments:

At 5:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

reste bebe, Don't hurt yourself. If you are open to change it will come, sure as dawn. Do what you love

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Check my shop www.henribanks.com


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

henribanks. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!