World Of White Trash - El mundo de la basura blanca

World Of White Trash - El mundo de la basura blanca

5/24/2005


Every day i see this .
What is it, what does it mean ,
are they dangerous ,
why they write like this and not in german or an other civilized language.

okay that with civilized i take back but when i see what is comming out of that door i dont know . A stupid white boy like me is getting funny when i see that and i dont understand it do i have to understand it ? Maybe its forbitten to read for us,maybe its a piece of the koran(holy book)
Is there somebody outthere who can help me ?
I see this almost three weeks and it drives me Crazy.
I wonna know !!!
All fixed by Henri ©

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Check my shop www.henribanks.com


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

henribanks. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!