World Of White Trash - El mundo de la basura blanca: My Favorite book

World Of White Trash - El mundo de la basura blanca

4/04/2005

My Favorite book


A picture may be worth a thousand words,
but the photograph taken in 1933 of a brown-skinned boy
wearing a swastika in a schoolyard in Hamburg,
Germany, does not begin to tell the story of the remarkable
life of Hans J. Massaquoi.
Mr. Massaquoi, former managing editor of Ebony magazine,
has now told the story himself in his book,
Destined to Witness: Growing Up Black in Nazi Germany
.
All fixed by Henri

1 Comments:

At 4:20 PM, Blogger Jozee said...

I think you have given me the next book I must read.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Check my shop www.henribanks.com


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

henribanks. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!